15 Channing, Sausalito
SOLD in 28 days and over asking price (from "On Market" to close of Escrow)
World Class panoramic views of San Francisco, Angel Island, Treasure Island, Alcatraz, Bay Bridge and Beyond! Situated on a private cul-de- sac just moments from Hwy 101 on a street to street lot, this bright and spacious three level custom contemporary gem was rebuilt with the finest attention to detail, in 2004. Perched high on the hillside, this home with dramatic architectural features, has front row seats for the 34th America's Cup in 2013.
- Extraordinary Southeast facing Bay and City views
- Rebuilt in 2004 with custom finishes throughout
- Street to street lot with cul-de-sac entry
- Four bedrooms, three full bathrooms and one half bath
- Separate den/office with custom Brazilian cherry desk and library shelves
- Spacious two car attached garage w/interior entrance
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Voluminous open living/dining room with two attached balconies; two way gas fireplace; vaulted ceilings with tons of light; powder room and walls of windows
- Chef's eat-in kitchen with granite counters and custom Brazilian cherry cabinetry, some with breakfronts; Viking 6 burner range, built-in barbecue and double ovens; Viking refrigerator; Fisher/Paykel split drawer dishwasher and so much more....
- Spacious master suite w/changing room, walk-in closet, view balcony, split bathroom w/separate walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub
- Separate laundry room, adjacent to master suite on Level 2
- One of the three guest rooms is on Level 2 w/ steam room/shower in its bathroom
- All four decks are "view" sensitive with glass enclosures
- Above average ceiling height throughout
- Energy efficient with dual pane thermal windows, ceiling and wall insulation, dual zone furnace, gas fireplace and more
- The second and third guest rooms each have walk-in closets and separate exterior entry on Level 3, situated on either side of media room
- Media room on the 3rd and lowest level, has custom Brazilian cherry cabinetry for TB and equipment storage, built in fridge, microwave and sink, and hug view deck
- Great commute location! Spencer Avenue exit, just a few blocks from Channing, is a Golden Gate Transit "hub" with commuter parking, as well as the last (and first) stop for SFO commuters on the Marin Airporter.